Friday, May 1, 2009

Make-up artist?

Now, I love Kim Kardashian as much as the next girl out there. And let’s not lie to ourselves... deep down inside; somewhere we all love Kim. I mean the chick almost always looks flawless! However the key word here is looks (as well as almost always – but let’s not split hairs; we don’t like those do we!? Lol). Because today I ran into an image of her on her blog that was right off the bat a fail. I don’t know, but it just really didn’t work for me.. Enough so, that it made me want to post about it! Now in all honesty, she’s a very pretty girl without makeup, as can be seen below:

And I loooveee her make-up on a regular basis:

...sometimes she goes light on the eye liner, sometimes she goes towards sexy smokey eyes...and just about; I'd say 95% of the time, Kim looks great. However there are a few occasions when I've seen Kim and thought wth... My most recent discovery, Exhibit A: 

I don’t know what Scott Barnes was thinking... Did he even really do this? Or was she just name dropping…Hmm… at any rate, I don’t see how a "makeup artists to the stars" could do this to such a pretty face. Something about it just seems so... off.

Okay - That’s it. Is it just me?? I don’t know but I just though "WTH?!" when I saw this pic, It's just too much... She’s so pretty it’s hard to mess it up, but geeze, this a prime example for me at a fail as far as make up. And to think, he’s coming out with a book! ::gag:: At any rate, since I do have a love/hate relationship with Kim, I’ll leave this post on a good note and post an image of her looking flawless like always! (love the outfit too!)




 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness