Saturday, May 16, 2009

FOTD: Golden/Brown/Pink

Yay! blogging...I've been kind of sick lately, so I haven't been able to post as regularly as I've been trying to... Buttt, I did a FOTD, so here goes :] Its a very simple, everyday look. I used my handy dandy 120 palette :D I always have fun with that big guy!

What I used:
Eyes: 120 palette (Colors 1,2,&3), UDPP, UD liquid Liner, Lancome eyelash primer, Benefit BADgal lash. Revlon eyeliner, Victoria's Secret eyebrow pencil, & Shu Uerma curler.


Face: Bare Escentuals flawless face brush, mineral veil, & medium tan foundation, Coastal Scents: duo-fibre , Med. Chisel , and eyeliner brush. . Mac medium tan pressed powder, Rimmel Blushes in Peach, and Spicy Nude as contour.

Lips: Styli- Style Line and Seal lip pencil in Pink Rose (not pictured, oops!), and Mac lipstick in Artisto-Chic.

What I did:
I patted #1 on the 1st third of the eyelid, as well as under the brow bone as a highlight.
#2 on the ball/rest of eyelid under crease.I then used #3 in the crease.

Since I'm not feeling to well I wanted to keep the face make-up light, so I  used Bare Escentuals and a touch of Rimmel blush. Peach was used on the apples of my cheeks, and Spicy Nude was used under the cheek bone as a light contour. The lips are pretty much self explanatory, just a quick swipe of Mac's Artisto-Chic :]
 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness