Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pt.2

Part deux (lol) of my weekend haul, even though it's about to be next weekend! I also just took advantage of the NYX anniversary sale, so those goodies are on the way too, eek! Oh, and next Thursday is the style warrior collection - CANT WAIT! There are so many items I want from this collection. Anywho enjoy the haulage :]


Goodies!:

From L to R: A Cute little pencil case :] Vaseline with Shea Cocoa butter, MMM. I love this stuff, but more so for the winter versus the spring. But no worries! I bought my all time favorite Lotion/Body Spray combo- Fresh & Clean from Victoria's Secret :D the notes of apple and lime give it a perfect scent for the spring; kind of reminds me of Dolce & Gabanna’s Light blue :] I also bought this Knee/Elbow Lightener from Freestyle Beauty (similar to Sallys) Darker skinned girls will totally agree that these are problem areas, no matter how much we baby them, lol. Dove Intense Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner - this is the only shampoo that leaves a long lasting scent in my hair :) not to mention it leaves my hair feeling buttery smooth! LOVES IT. Febreze – L.E. scent, told ya'll, I’m a sucker for good packaging!...Which is also why I bought the ambulance band-aids! lol Sassy NP, such a spring color, it looks great on my toesies. L'oreal Deep conditioner (Great stuff!). NYX blushes in Spice and Pinky and a Lippie in Babydoll. Soap and Glory great shakes hand lotion, this stuff smells GREAT and is quickly absorbed :] And lastly, my Stili-Style line & seal pencils, two for lips in Rose and Nude and a Eyeliner in a gorgeous shade of this purple that just POPS. Can't wait to try this on out for a look :]
 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness