Friday, June 19, 2009

Gold Digga Contest

I'm so excited! I just put in my entry for Whitz "Gold Digga" contest :] I had sooo much fun doing this contest b/c I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE gold. I mean, who doesn't? My complexion goes well with gold so of course I was super stoked when this contest won as part of a poll she had on her blog (And 'cause I voted for it, duh). Anywho, here are a few pictures:

What I used:

UDPP (Depotted into 5 gram jar)

UD Liquid Liner in Perversion

Mac "Golden Lemon" used wet (Visine!)

Maybelline XXL Extensions Mascara

NYX Grey eyebrow powder duo

Shiseido Spotcover Foundation - MY LOVE (found out about it on Whitz blog!)

Mac Select Cover-Up Concealer

Bare Minerals Warmth as a contour

Mac Bronzing powder in Bronze

Mixed Golden Lemon pigment & NYX Very clear l/g for a gloss :]

 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness