Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mac Goodies!

YAY! MAC STUFF!

Lol, I always get so excited when the UPS man comes to my house with a package :] ( Side note: My UPS guy is such a sweetheart... he always gives my doggy a little organic dog treat! )

I decided to start a MAC e/s palette! However I LOVE LOVE LOVE pigments; which is why i just made a impulse purchase of a few pigments from TKD Trading. I found out about them thanks to Lily who points to Tao as being an enabler for providing such gorgeous swatches, lol. on Tao's blog she talks about loving these piggies more than MAC, so I’m sure they have amazing quality products, I cant wait to get my order in! :]

This whole MAC haul was sparked by the F&F sale (of course) I had always shyed away from MAC e/s since I had my 120 palette, but i decided it was time to make my own! Not to mention that when I swatched Expensive Pink in the store I fell in love.
Then I saw a pic with Kim K. wearing a gorgeous gold e/s and she said it was MAC's Goldmine, so I just HAD to get that one to try it out too. Not necessarily just 'cause Kim was wearing it, but b/c I LOVE gold! :]
So heres what I picked up:

A MAC pro e/s palette ( 15 pan )

A MAC e/s palette ( 4 pan, i needed this to push my total over for free Shipping!)

MAC e/s in (top pic order):

Expensive Pink

Goldmine

Cork

Sushi Flower

Vanilla

Amber Lights

Aannnddd some swatches (sorry, my camera isn't the best):




(Top-Flash, Bottom-No flash. E/s L to R: Vanilla, Sushi Flower, Expensive Pink, Goldmine, Cork & Amber Lights)
Don't mind my fugly scar, I had a 2 second battle with my hair curler and guess who lost... needless to say I've been using Michelle Pham's method of no heat curling to get my locks wavy without having to suffer another early morning 2nd degree burn, hah. Plus no heat is a good thing for my ends!



 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness