Thursday, June 25, 2009

The King of Pop has died.

(Image credit: Concreteloop.com)

The L.A. Times has officially confirmed that Michael Jackson has died.


I got news only about an hr ago when I flipped on CNN. It's so sad, as I'm writhing this I can't fully believe he's gone. 

Apparently he collapsed earlier today in his home, and was taken to the hospital suffering cardiac arrest. It was then reported that he was in a coma; then not more than 20 minues later they confirm he died.

I can remember walking through the market in EL Salvador about a year ago and hearing MJ's songs blaring from the speakers of the corner CD vender. I got 3 albums for a buck .50 (Sorry MJ! It was a good deal =/) 

He was really such an amazing artist, and despite the controversy that followed him his true fans always loved him; including me. Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE M.J., Music has always been an outlet for me, and as a Graphic Designer music brings me so much inspiration - I can't believe hes gone. I loved to listen to his music, and loved even more to WATCH him. His dance skills made me so envious! He was a musical genius damnit! I love him so much and I really can’t believe it. His relevance will withstand the test of time and he is hands down, the KING of pop and will always be. No one single artist has come close to MJ. I still can't believe him, even my mom called me to tell me how sad and unexpected this was. 
I’m sure this is horribly written but I just wanted to let of my thoughts as they came to mind.
 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness