Friday, April 24, 2009

FOTD:Light Purple

My very 1st FOTD (Face of the day, took me so long to learn that - silly huh?). I did a simple purple look for today using my coastal scents 120 color palette. This is my usual routine... The only thing that changes from day to day is my blush/eye shadow color. I sported this while at Fair Oaks mall today - Pretty simple, hope you like! :]


Eyes:

Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion.
UDPP
Color #1 - Applied to ball of eye, inner corner & brow bone as highlight.
Color #2 - On outer half of eye, up to the natural crease.
Color #3 - Applied to outer v across crease in winshield wiper motion.
Mac Prep & Prime Lashes (2 coats)
Lancome Hypnose Onyx


Face:

Select CU in NW 30 - under eyes.
Mac MSF Foundation in NC40.
Mac MSF Pressed powder in Medium Plus.
Mac Blush in Peaches.

 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness