Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tagged! (Sort-of!)

I was checking up on everyone's blog and came across this tag on LadyFei's Pandablush blog. She said she would text anyone who read it, so I guess I'm going to consider it a tag! Hehe.

What is your current obsession?

Getting myself skinnier (Agreed! Beauty Scans from Women’s Health April beauty issue coming soon! Lol)

What is your weirdest obsession?

Anything Travel Sized and Crayola crayon sets.

What are you wearing today?

Black Steve Madden flats, gray jeans, a light houndstooth scarf, a red v-neck and a black cardigan.

What's your favorite comfort food?

Mashed potatoes, Mac & Cheese, and Chicken. Lol I’m not even from the south :]

What would make today special?

Only one class and picking up some Rose Romance goodies right after this! :]

What would you like to learn to do?

Sing!

What’s the last thing you bought?

Metro Fare. Besides that, a bagel and coffee before class.

What are you listening to right now?

My teacher’s lecture. (sort-of)

What is your favourite weather?

Spring. I hate sweating.

What is your most challenging goal right now?

Get an A in 3D Design, my teacher is so tough!

What do you think about the person who tagged you?

Lovely style! Shes so pretty and I love her fashion sense. 

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

D.C. baby! Im a proud and permantet resident of the Nations Cap. I’d like this house I saw in The Washingtonian… a private street in Georgetown, too bad its 1.5 Mil!

What would you like to have in your hands right now?

Money

If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why?

Richest man in the world. I would buy lots of things for myself and send it to the real me :D (haha! I second this one!)

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

The beach – a nice resort.

Which language do you want to learn?

French and Japanese.

What do you look for in a friend?

funny, grounded, easy going, creative and trustworthy

Who do you want to meet in person?

TJ Holmes! <3>

What’s your favourite type of music?

Electronica.

Buuuttt...You know how people say I listen to everything? Well I really do, as long as it’s good. I used to want to be a music critic, but I don’t really like to write.. so I moved onto Graphic Design :]

What is your favourite piece of clothing you own?

My Leather Jacket – For now.

What is your dream job?

T-shirt Desginer with her own Boutique. If not I want to work at TopShelf or at Free Range Design, both studios in D.C.

Any favourite models?

No really, not all models now are beautiful, some have strange qualities… lol

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?

Clothes

Favourite designer?

Alberta Ferretti, Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, Balenciaga, YSL.. just to name a few. And of course the big wigs too.

Fashion pet peeve?

Anyhing that just doesn’t FIT right. I don’t care how u dress but please dress for YOUR body type, not just because things are instyle or cute!!

Do you admire anyone’s style?

Riri, Kim K. Beyonce… ugh. Don’t like them (with the exception of Beyonce) but love their style.

Describe your personal style.

Typically really relaxed, edgy/punk. Anything that flatters my big ‘ol booty.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Strawberry Cheesecake :] yum!

What is your favourite makeup brand?

Mac, nars, MOFE, Clinique...

What makeup do you use a lot?

Urban Decay Eyeliner + Mac SF Foundation.


I'm in class right now, but I'm going to Pentagon mall right after since it's right around the corner from my school. Yay! Rose Romance goodies! :] Will update with pics of course!

 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness