Friday, April 17, 2009

Lake

Went to D.C. for an independant exhibit review for my Photo. class yesterday. I had to crunch for time though because it took the damn train an HOUR to get to the smithsonian stop and Janella had to be at work by 4. Ugh =/ should have drove... Did have fun though - went with janella and walked around enjoying the nice day. Took the usual pictures of the white house and the Washington Monument A.K.A. "The Pencil"... 

     

Janella bought a jamaican empana from the on the Fly carts. I say save ur money and go for the hot dog, there all beef unlike the other cart vendors and at least you'll know what they taste like! Apparenty the empanada wasnt that good =/. We're going back on Sunday - hopefully later in the afternoon so i can get some sunset/night images.

   

Once i got home me brother, the hubby and I decided to go to Fuddruckers, it was packed with shoobies from Ohio! lol! Luckily there was a booth open and it just so happened to be the Washington D.C. booth! Yay Pandas! I didnt have my digi cam on me though so no pics. Dangit!

After Fuddruckers we were stuffed and decided to walk our food off by going to the lake right around the corner from my house... we stopped and picked up the pooch for a walk as well :] I love our lake, perfect dog trails, seams like your in the middle of nowhere when your out there.

 

    

Today is a nice day as well (Finally two nice days! Its is spring right?!)... going for a bike ride with my brother after work! Update later ;]

 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness