Thursday, April 30, 2009

mac piggies

YAY!! My Mac pigments came in!! Well, they actually came in yesterday but my aunt flow came in and man was she a bitch. I had two 3hr classes, then work and by the time I came home all I wanted to do was take some Tylenol and lie down =\
However I'm feeling much better today and am in a great mood and have copious amounts of energy that seriously came out of nowhere! So I’m capitalizing on my newfound energy and multitasking: Homework, chatting on AIM, texting, catching up reading blogs and uploading some new images onto my Deviant art page :]

So without further ado, here are my little babies that came in:

(Flash)

From Top left: Rose Gold Frost, Naked, Jardin Aires, Electric Coral, Melon and Basic Red.

(No flash)

____________________________________________________________________

Swatches!

From left: Rose Gold Frost, Naked, Jardin Aires, Electric Coral, Melon and Basic Red.


I can already say I’m getting a full size of Melon, Rose Gold and Jardin Aires. I love these samples! They are a perfect way to get colors you know you won’t be able to finish, or you know you won’t be using too often; as the sample amount would last quite awhile. And for around two bucks a pop these aren’t bad at all!

I’d say get a friend and split the shipping if you can. Me and a friend are doing that - I just got these and I’m already ordering more! lol I can't help myself! After this next order, no more! Im going to go on Lolipop26's Project 10 pan make-up diet. Gotta save for the Style Warroir collection! :]

 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness