Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kings of Leon!

I went to go see the Kings of Leon on Friday night with the BF and Janella. It was sooo much fun! we met up with Janella's brother at the concert who already has his spot close to the stage, so we made our way through the crowd to get to our spot :]

They are soo good live! they atmosphere was so laid back and chill, as is there music. Too bad im not even 21 yet! Sheesh, only a few more months! A cold beer would have topped off the occasion nicely ;] At any rate I had so much fun and was happy that the Patriot center had General admission as well as seats. I hate sitting in seats! I'd much rather shell out the extra cash for a free for all and some up close looks of the band.

They also had a great light show that accompanied some of the songs. And the big screens were so awesome, I wonder who does there sets... the music and video footage was paired so well!

I love concerts! It had been a few months since my last show, so it was nice to take a break from just clubbing and get out to see an actual show with no freak dancing! Lol! The only thing that was kind of a bummer was that I only had my digi cam with me. I couldn't bring along my SLR, so I couldn't get and decent images... but I did manage to get much clearer video, peep that below, haha :]

                                

 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness