Monday, April 6, 2009

Great Deals!

Today was so hectic! It was the first day of the semester so I was running around trying to take care of holds so I could get my schedule. I don't understand why we have to clear holds and get our schedules the same day! Um, I have an 8 o'clock class, which means I have to catch the train by at least 6:30 to give myself a 30min cushion to take care of holds.. Which means I have to be up by at least 5:30 to get ready! Ahh! Then work, which is never that bad but the salon was so busy for a Monday plus the fact that we're putting in a new door - so the construction noise was soooo annoying! I just wanted to take a nap :[

On the plus side I did get to have a mid-day-at-work-drink ;]  If I'm going to be making them for the clients I have to know how they taste right?

Working at a salon has its perks besides just beauty stuff. My boss stocks a bunch or delicious drinks and liquors for our clients, so more "Drinks-of-the-Day" to come, haha.

This one is a simple Galliano Orange :]


One part Galliano 
Two parts Pure Orange Juice
(any no pulp brand will do)
Ice & Enjoy!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As tired as I was I wanted a little pick me up, so me and the hubby decided to go to TJMaxx to see if we could find anything good. Man, I found some great deals! A cute grey dress that will pair nicely with a wide vera wang belt I already have cinched at the waist (will upload pics when I wear it!) The dress was originaly priced at $100 and they marked it down quite a few times, so I ended up getting it for $15! I also found this cute single button blazer for $5 my total was just $22 bucks. I honestly went in with the intentions if getting some heels or something but these were the only things that caught my eye and $20 bucks for both is such a steal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And lastly... I went to target to check out if there was anything that caught my eye, and there was this body glow by Soap & Glory that I fell in love with and just HAD to have. The scent was amazing and there was a touch of shimmer for highlight. Perfect for shoulders or legs in the summer :] Long story short they were all out, and wouldn’t even sell me the tester! Ugh. Semi-Jokingly I said "This sucks, you guys will probably just throw it away" and the associate went on to say, in a rude tone - "Yea, I’m going to throw it away right now". Great, so you’re going to throw away a full bottle of product that I wanted to purchase! :,[ So tomorrow I’m going to serchTarget.com to see if another store nearby has it in stock *crosses fingers* Hopefully!

 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness