Friday, April 3, 2009

NYX Haul

I got my NYX lippies today in the mail from Cherry Culture! As a first time buyer I’m glad to say the shipping was speedy, which is great for me because I have NO patience =/ haha. So I got it and did my first lip swatches! I’m still getting used to take pictures of myself and editing them, so bare with me :]

Lippies! (Left to Right: Sierra, Earth Angel, B-52. Round Glosses: Natural, Chocolate Moose, Cafe Latte, Apricot & Whipped)
Some lip Swatches :]

And the round glosses!


I can agree with all the posts I’ve read on MUA regarding NYX lippies. These go on smooth, and last quite awhile. Considering these were only $2 a pop, and come in 144 shades, I WILL be getting more. My fave. so far is Indian Pink - sooo gorgeous! It wasn't a part of this haul but I will take a photo of it and post it, it’s so lovely!

The Round glosses are super cute too, Natural is just that! it goes perfect for a nice neutral look, I love it! One thing I will say is that the MUA reviews are dead on! These really do smell like some sort of uber lemony cleaning product.. It’s not horrendous but they could have really left that out! lol. for $3 I can learn to cope ;]


 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness