Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Playing Hookey

I've kind of always had a "case of the Mondays" (lol) The fact that I had a test as well as a project due definitely didn't help make my day any better... on top of that, I was super late to my 1st class. A trip that should really only take about 15min (which is does, any time after the usual morning rush hr, typical rush hour commute is about 35min) an 1hr 15min!! I was soooo upset I just turned around and took the next exit!

on the way back home..haha

My boyfriend usually drives me to school on Mondays and Wednesdays so I can skip paying for metro fare ;] Plus it’s his only day off so it works well for me! He's so sweet :] We went to his house so that he could get dressed and we could go out and make it a productive skip day!

Some boys brush there hair :]

So we went out to get a bite to eat after some vegging out on the couch and watching TiVo-ed TV! We stuffed ourselves with some pretty unhealthy food...but it is our last day eating out, only house food, as were trying to tone up for the summer. We've both lost quite a bit of weight over the winter. Were in our plateau...Time to hit the gym again!

Ultimate damage! Yum!

After a small siesta we trekked over to MD for some Dave & Busters action! The first time we went to the D&B at white flint was on a Saturday and it was soooo packed! We only got to play a handful of games, it was really irritating. However i was pleasantly surprised this time around, we even wandered around the mall and they had some good stores. I was most interested in the Bloomies and Lord & Taylor… But I'm holding out until the rose romance collection :] I did get a few things, but I’ll save that post for another say since this one is already longer than I had planned for it to be! 

 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness