Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Goodies!

Yay! So I went online and found a nearby target that had the Soap & Glory Glow Lotion I was lemming for :] Ahh, I was so excited!! It smells sooo good and the sheen that it leaves behind is just perfect! The lotion isn’t overly blingly or sparkly, no big cheepy looking sparkles, just a subtle sheen made up of tiny peachy pink flecks. I’ve tried other shimmer lotions but with this cute packaging (Hey, I am perusing my Graphic arts degree to go into product packaging!) tiny peachy-pink flecks and a delightful fragrance makes this me new Spring/Summer Staple.

I also got some other goodies… a super cute eco friendly - recycled make-up bag by Contents, some adorable hello kitty band-aids (not pictured), Mac concealer, & back up of UDPP which I’m kind of upset I got now, since their Friends and Family discount is going on but no biggie. Oh, and I want the black train case, so cute!!

LOVE this stuff.

How cute :] Remember to recycle!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And you know I couldn't resist picking up something for my pup either. I love my abby :] Check out this cute video of her enjoying her yummy treat!

                              

Lol! She had some issues with the ice cream on the aluminum, so we put it in a bowl for her, but she still pushed that around! My brother then wedged the bowl under one of my desk drawers - haha! She's so cute ^_^

 

xUrbanitex © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness